Use of the website
- Your use of this website constitutes acceptance by you of these terms and conditions:
- You expressly agree that the product produced by this website is based on the information which you submit.
- You also agree that all such information is current, accurate and complete in every detail.
- Because we have no control over the information you provide and because the Australian Taxation Office has the power either to accept (in whole or in part) or to reject any claim for deduction based on depreciation, we will not be liable for any loss of profit or any loss or damage, economic or otherwise, whether this be direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential which you may suffer or incur as a result of your use of this website or of any negligent act or omission by us arising out of your use of this website or your reliance on the product.
- You agree to indemnify us against all loss, damage, costs and expense and claims which you may suffer or incur as a result of or as a consequence of your use of this website or our product.
- All content on this website is our property and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws. You agree that you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, distribute, transmit, display or publish any of the content of this website. Privacy Statement
To register as a user of this website you agree to give us certain personal information which may include your name, business name and contact details. We will not use this information other than:
a) To supply our product to you;
b) To contact you regarding our products and services;
c) To inform you of new and updated products and services we may develop in the future.
8 You personal information will not be given to a third party.
9 If you do not wish to receive information from us regarding our products and services you should contact us by email at email@example.com Applicable Law These terms and conditions and your use of this website are governed by the laws of the state of Queensland, Australia.